FedEx Home Delivery Contractors - A Girlfriend's View

My Boyfriend decided to run a FedEx Home Delivery Contractor Route. What started out as an interesting venture is fast becoming a lousy prospect. Thinking about becoming one? Here are some things, good and bad that he tells me that would make me wonder. Hate the service? Possibly it ISN'T the idiot drivers fault. ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ABOUT FED EX Home Delivery Services and Routes ARE MORE THAN WELCOME. Again, this blog expresses my opinions and the opinions of any commenter who posts here.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Search Engine Exclusions?

Something funny I've noticed. For a couple of weeks now, I've seen people hitting this page from search engines like Yahoo. Now suddenly, you can't find a single reference to this page on there. Its like someone magically erased it, or, if I was being paranoid that there was some biased exclusion going on. You have to wonder if FedEx has something to do with it and it wouldn't surprise me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home