FedEx Home Delivery Contractors - A Girlfriend's View

My Boyfriend decided to run a FedEx Home Delivery Contractor Route. What started out as an interesting venture is fast becoming a lousy prospect. Thinking about becoming one? Here are some things, good and bad that he tells me that would make me wonder. Hate the service? Possibly it ISN'T the idiot drivers fault. ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ABOUT FED EX Home Delivery Services and Routes ARE MORE THAN WELCOME. Again, this blog expresses my opinions and the opinions of any commenter who posts here.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Another Blog wtih Contractor Comments

I just found an archive of comments on a blog that I hadn't noticed before. T & G Blog: FedEx Home Delivery SUCKS. Its a blog with a page complaining about FedEx. However, There are a lot of comments from contractors there. I wish I had run into those comments when my Boyfriend had first taken on the route since I was looking around for the very thing. No one was really honest with him during the initial phase. Hopefully if my blog ever gets crawled, prospective contractors might find this helpful as well.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The infomation on this blog is a customer complaining. No matter who you work for your going to get customers like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The infomation on this blog is a customer complaining. No matter who you work for your going to get customers like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home